Windows Server Backup only allows you to schedule an incremental backup task to your local disk. If you want to let Windows Server Backup to network share with an incremental task, you can try to let the system regard the network shared folder as a local drive, but this method can only let you schedule only one incremental backup. AOMEI Backupper can help you perform Windows Server Backup incremental to a network share in an easier way and supports multiple schedules. AOMEI Backupper is a backup freeware that provides System Backup, File Backup, Disk Backup, and Partition Backup to backup Servers. Now AOMEI Backupper 5.3 has released!
Version 5.3 (Released 2019-10-09)
- Optimized the speed of file backup and file sync.
- Optimized the function to edit the task.
- Added the ability to switch a sync task between real-time sync and other types of scheduled sync.
- Fixed issue: the path is too long to perform file sync.
- Fixed issue: unable to only restore individual files from a file backup in some situations.
- Fixed issue: unable to delete Windows scheduled task in some Vista systems.
How to create system backup to network share with AOMEI Backupper？
- Download, install and launch this program. Select System Backup under the Backup tab.
2. As the program will automatically choose the partitions to be backed up. You just need to choose a network location.
Note: you can click Schedule to configure a specific time that you want the backup performed. Under Advanced tab, you can choose to perform Full/Differential/Incremental backup, and Incremental backup is set as default
3. Review the backup task. Then click Start Backup.
- If you want to get notified whether the backup runs successfully or not, click Options to enable Email Notification. And also set a password to protect the backup image.
- In case of running out of space after several runs of backups, click Scheme to enable Disk Space Management.
AOMEI Backupper is a soho backup software that allows you to schedule multiple incremental/differential backup to network share effortlessly. AOMEI Backupper Standard is also a free yet comprehensive backup and cloning tool which earns its own reputation among thousands of users around the world. With the friendly interface (or GUI), users could easily master some professional tech of backup and restore. Try it today!