Unable to format sd card, How to fix it
Sometimes we are Unable to format sd card and we don’t know the reason. Sometimes, the card is corrupted or it could be an issue with memory blocks or maybe any other technical problem that we don’t know.
In the situation when your memory card or Pendrive is corrupted and you are unable to format sd card, you can try some different ways to fix corrupt memory card or pen drive. But the different methods that you can try are sometimes hard to implement so Today I am going to tell you the easiest and most helpful method that will help you to format corrupt pen drive and memory cards.
How to format Corrupt SD card
The method and tool I am going to tell you worked for me most of the time and you can also try this on any pen drive or SD card which has issues like:
- Pendrive/SD card Not showing any memory when connected to PC.
- Unable to format sd card
- Unable to format Pendrive
- Pendrive showing less memory
- Any other similar problem.
First of all, you need to download the tool from the link given below (Google drive link No ads)
After downloading the tool install it and connect your corrupt sd card to your PC and follow these steps.
- Right click on HPUSBFW.EXE file and choose Run as administrator this file can be found in C:\DriveKey folder.
- The tool will be opened and you have to choose the pen drive from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure you have chosen right Pendrive and choose the Quick format option.
- Now click on start, and it’ll take some time to format your pen drive.
After some time you will see a confirmation like this and you have successfully formatted the corrupted sd card or pen drive. If your pen drive was not formatted and you got some weird error it means your pen drive is fully corrupted and I don’t think any other method will help you. I hope this article will help you, feel free to ask any question in the comment section.