How to set gif image as wallpaper: Mobile customization is an art and everyone like to make their phone look cool you can use different launchers, icon packs and live wallpapers but you can’t set a GIF image as wallpaper in Android so if you are curious about how to set GIF image as live wallpaper then this Post will really help you. In This Step By Step tutorial, I will show you how to Set A GIF Image as wallpaper.
How to set gif image as wallpaper:
- Download “Gif Live Wallpaper” App From PlayStore. Click Here
- Open This App and touch on this gallery Button (See Screenshot).
- Now It’ll open your Gallery and you have to choose your GIF image(You can download gif images from Google).
- Resize your photo.
- Now choose that DROP TOOL and choose a color from image and It’ll fill that color on full Screen. And Touch That “Right Icon” on bottom right corner.
- choose set wallpaper and your Live wallpaper is now ready.