How to measure the battery level of any Bluetooth device: Most Bluetooth devices such as headphones or wireless speakers present a major drawback when measuring the battery level of the device. Very few Bluetooth gadgets show the remaining battery and usually, they remind us when the power is about to run out.
Bluetooth devices without a display usually have this problem but there are some ways that can help you to measure the battery level of a Bluetooth device. So in this article, we’ll see How to measure the battery level of any Bluetooth device.
As we know Android is an open source OS(Operating System) and this is a big advantage for Android users they can find tons off apps on the PlayStore that can make difficult tasks easier for them. Android devices can be fully controllable by the user they can do anything with it. So to measure the battery status of the Bluetooth devices we have to use an amazing app that can measure the battery level of any Bluetooth gadget or a wireless device and show you on your Android phone screen. Sounds interesting Right? So let’s see how to use this app.
How to measure the battery level of any Bluetooth device:
Although this app is available for all the android devices but, as we know different Bluetooth gadgets have different features and compatibility requirements so maybe this app will have some issues with some gadgets, But you’ll find out it after using it so let’s see how to use it.
- First, you have to Download the Baton App from the PlayStore.
- After the successful installation Don’t open it, because we have to connect the Bluetooth gadget to the Android phone, so connect your Bluetooth Gadget to your Android device.
- After a stable connection, you can open the baton App and yay!! you can see the Bluetooth device list with the battery level.
- The best part is that you don’t need to open the app every time to see the Battey percentage because App will show you the battery level of your Bluetooth gadgets in the notification panel.
So this is the way you can measure the battery level of your Bluetooth gadget, though today Baton seems the most effective app on Google Play to take an energy control of our wireless accessories, but It is not perfect and has some flaws, but if you install it and it works properly, it may become one of the most useful apps you have tried.
Final words on How to measure the battery level of any Bluetooth device:
As I mentioned BatOn is not perfect but it can be the most useful app in your phone if it works for your gadget and I think it is a way better then getting a new Bluetooth gadget with a display :D. So try your luck and device and let me know in the comment section how it works for you because it goes crazy sometimes if you open the app before connecting the gadget so keep in mind that you have to connect you Bluetooth Gadget first then you’ll be able to measure the battery level of your Bluetooth gadget.
You May Like:
- convert WhatsApp audio into a text message
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android [Easy Method]
- Get WhatsApp message recall feature
- Restore Windows Old Photo Viewer in Windows 10