How to make single name account on Facebook: Facebook doesn’t allow you to create an account only with the First Name, It is necessary to provide the last name when you create an account on Facebook. If you try to create single name account on Facebook then Facebook won’t let you do this. But There are some tricks that can help you to Hide Last Name On Facebook or you can completely remove Last Name On Facebook.
How to make single name account on Facebook
There are many Posts on the web that claims that you can create Single Name Account On Facebook, But most of them are Fake or need too much work and things to Hide the last name on FB. Like some tricks need Indonesia VPN, only PC or something like that. But in this post, I’ll tell you a simple trick to create single name account on facebook. This trick to hide last name on Facebook Doesn’t need any special things you can use this on PC and Mobile also. Yes, you can create single name account on Facebook using mobile. So let’s see how to do it.
Requirments to make single name account on Facebook
- Mobile or Computer.
- A Facebook account (create if you don’t have already).
- 5-10 minutes of time.
Single Name On Facebook without Proxy in Mobile
Now we are going to hide/delete the Last name from a Facebook account so first let me show you the profile page before removing the last name.
So you can see the name is Ravi Singh Now and we’ll change it to just Ravi, SO let’s start.
Note: You can use any Browser But Chrome would be a good choice in PC and Mobile Phone both.
Steps to make Single Name Account On Facebook
- Fist of all open Facebook and login to your Facebook account.
- Now Go to the URL BAR and Change www.facebook.com to mbasic.facebook.com. (You can also click on this link to open in new tab.)
- Now when you hit enter Facebook will load a basic Facebook version.
- Go to at the bottom of the page and Choose Setting & Privacy.
- Now on next page choose Language.
- On next page choose the first option “Show Facebook in This Language”.
- Choose TAMIL as your Facebook Language. (We’ll change it later to English).
- Now your Facebook language will be changed to Tamil and if you are using chrome you can translate the page into English to understand the steps better.
- Now again go to Setting & Privacy and choose General.
- Now choose the First Option which is name because we want to change the Name.
- On the next page you can edit your Name so Delete the middle and last name and click on save.
- Enter your Password and choose save changes.
- Now you’ll see that you Name is Changed to a single name.
- Go to Setting & Privacy > Language and Change he Language Back to English or any other language you were using.
- Now you can check your Profile and you can see that only your First name is visible in your Profile becasue we have Deleted Last name from Facebook profile.
So guys this is the simple trick to Hide Last name on Facebook without using any VPN. Hope you guys enjoyed the trick and if you want more interesting tricks please share this post on Facebook and Whatsapp. You can Like My Facebook page and subscribe my YouTube Channel for new tips tricks and hacks.