Generate Aircel porting code without Network in SIM: Aircel customers are facing a big problem these days all over India. Many customers facing No Network issue since last 5-7 days and the network issue is not temporary, the network never came back after that and there was no prior notification or message about this issue but most of the customers are now thinking that The Aircel Company is now closing its services and they want to port their numbers to other Operator using the MNP service.
Why is this happening?
There is nothing that I can say clearly about this issue and according to some news sites company is not shutting Down now and not nearly in future. But many people facing this problem and they are so angry because some of them are using Aircel as a primary sim card so they are now not getting calls and SMS.
What is the problem in Generating UPC?
Because the network is gone so there is no chance you can generate a UPC (Unique Porting Code) via sending a message on 1900. So many people are now unable to PORT their numbers. So that’s why I am going to tell you the process which will help you to generate UPC for Aircel number using any other number.
Generate Aircel porting code without network in SIM
If you want to generate PORTING code for your AIRCEL number then follow these steps:
- Dial the number given below from any other number.
Note: Choose the number from the list given below for your Circle.
Example: Delhi: 9852012345
- Bihar & jharkhand : 9852012345
- Delhi : 9852012345
- Andhra Pradesh : 9700012345
- Assam : 9854012345
- Kolkatta : 9804012345
- Tamil naidu : 9750999209 /9551299210
- Rajesthan : 9782012345
- Chennai : 98410 12345
- Haryana : 9802012345
- Himachal Pradesh : 9857012345
- Karnataka : 9738012345
- Kerala : 9809012345
- Madhya Pradesh : 9806012345
- Maharashtra : 9762012345
- Mumbai : 9768012345
- Orrisa : 9856012345
- Punjab : 9803012345
- Uttar Pradesh : 9808012345
- West Bengal : 9851012345
- Jammu & Kashmir : 9858012345
After dialing the number choose language.
- Choose “YES I am Aircel customer”(if asked).
- Enter your Aircel Number.
- Enter Your SIM numbers last 5 Digit. (Can be found on sim card). or use any sim card info app.(see below)
- Get Your AIRCEL Number UPC.
Method2: Generate UPC Online
To generate UPC online you’ll need SIM card number and Mobile Number. Yopu can found SIM card number on the back of the sim card. If your sim card is nano or micro sim and you don’t have sim number on it then you can try any sim card info app from Play store.
Steps to generate Aircel UPC online:
- Open this link Aircel UPC link.
- Another link http://220.127.116.11/upc/getUPC.jsp
- Enter your Aircel Mobile number and Sim number.
- It’ll show you UPC.
So this was the simple trick to Generate Aircel porting code without the network in SIM I hope this will help you. If you want more cool tricks you can like Facebook Page and also subscribe My YouTube Channel for cool tips and tricks.