Best Android Launchers You Can Try
An Android Launcher is a small application that can greatly affect the appearance and features of Android. It can Replace the manufacturer’s Launcher like TouchWiz, Samsung or Sense with HTC, etc.
Advantage of custom Launchers
- You can use different Icon Packs.
- Better adaptation of the Home and Applications Panel
- Optimized speed
- Support for gesture control
- Many other features such as scroll effects, and more
In the wide range of launchers, it’s difficult to choose the right one. In this article, I am trying to put 5 best Android Launcher with the coolest features.
List Of Best Android Launchers You Can Try In 2018
1. Nova Launcher
Nova Launcher is the most popular among the Launchers for Android. It is based on the standard Android launcher, solid features improvements and good service make it one of the best Launcher apps on the Play Store at all. Features include support for icon packs, gestures (in the paid version), a customizable App Panel, different styles and different transitions from the home screen scrolling.
2. Flick Launcher
No doubt this is a perfect launcher for android it has same features like Nova or you can find some extra stuff also. Some highlights of Flick launcher
- Inspired by Google Pixel Launcher.
- Android 8.0 style notifications.
- Application icon shortcuts
- Gestures: Many customizable gestures
- Search bar with your favorite search engine: Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo.
- Run an app when plugging in the headphones.
3. Microsoft Launcher
Formerly called Arrow, it is now Microsoft Launcher, which not only changes its name but brings many new features and new features that are integrated with Microsoft’s software and services: Office, OneDrive, Outlook, Windows 10 …
- Elegant customization with Bing Wallpapers that changes daily.
- Change the size of icons, grids and icon packs.
- Widgets in the form of cards with relevant information on the desktop.
- Search bar with a button for voice and QR reader.
- More than 8 gestures to navigate, adjust and open apps.
- Synchronization between Android and your PC (Windows 10).
4. X Launcher: Appearance iPhone X & iOS11
If you like some extra customization and want to give iOS11 look then this launcher is for you it also simulates the Control center which gives an exact iPhone look to your phone.
Some features of X Launcher
- Hides applications with encryption.
- Notification balloons in icons.
- Weather forecast as a widget in real time.
- Transition effect on 3D desktop and wallpaper.
- A quick search like iOS11.
5. Z Launcher Beta
This Launcher is developed by Nokia and brings some special features: The Home screen has the drawer and some frequently used applications, sites or accesses. You can draw a letter on the screen to search for specific applications or links.
For people who like to tweak launcher settings, Z Launcher is certainly not suitable now, but if you want to activate the most used functions quickly and without several lines of delay, this Launcher is for you.
So this is the list of Best Android Launchers you can try in 2018 hope you;ll find the best launcher for now. If i missed any awesome launcher tell me in the comment section.